Get Your Pet's First Exam Free
The health of pets is our priority at Pet Care Center of Apopka. Our skilled veterinarians and experienced team work to prevent and treat conditions as well as educate pet parents on all aspects of pet health. To further extend our care, your pet's first exam is on us.* This first free exam is a great time to get to know you and your pet, make preventive recommendations, and/or begin the path towards better health for your pet. Regardless of the reason for your visit to Pet Care Center of Apopka, we're here for all your pet care needs. Call us today at (407) 884-8924.
*Same-day appointments are subject to availability.
Sometimes, all your pet needs is a good look over with nutritional, behavioral, or exercise advice. Frequently, we are referred to for second opinions. When a patient is experiencing ongoing health problems, we try to identify the cause and, in turn, make treatment recommendations. While we do not include services your pet may be due for, such as vaccinations, a comprehensive veterinary examination addresses the entirety of your pet's well being:
- Checks on your pet's vital signs - Temperature, pulse rate, and breathing rate, and more convey the overall state of health.
- Dietary recommendations and advice - Advances in veterinary medicine have added to pets' life expectancy. Likewise, good nutrition has as well.
- Behavioral and activity recommendations - A happy pet can equal a happy life. When you engage and fully train your pet, you're less likely to be discontent with their companionship.
- A full nose-to-tail analysis - Checks on skin, coat, teeth, gums, and ears can uncover allergies, parasites, infections, or gum disease.
- Fecal sample analysis - When you bring a fecal sample in, we can also check for intestinal parasites, which are commonly seen in puppies, kittens, and pets frequently outdoors.
Sign Up & Get in Touch!
Use our handy online form to sign up for your pet's first free exam here at Pet Care Center of Apopka or just give us a call (407) 884-8924! After submitting the form below, we will reach out to schedule and confirm your preferences. Please keep in mind that same-day appointments are subject to availability. We look forward to helping you and your four-legged friend!