What to Expect
- Advanced dentistry services
- Cancer therapies including chemotherapy and immunotherapy
- Care that takes pets from puppy- and kittenhood to their golden years
- Experienced veterinarians and staff
- Modern equipment and ideologies
- Orthopedic surgeries
- Puppy and Kitten packages
- Second opinions about your pet’s health and needs
- Tailored wellness programs
- Special interest in canine sports injuries and rehabilitation for all your performance animals
- ...and so much more
Get to Know Our Veterinary Practices
Whichever one of our dedicated Central Florida animal hospitals you choose, we are here to help with your pet. We know that your pet is your family and at our two animal hospital locations, your pet is as important to us as our own pets are!
Click on the animal hospital name below to learn more about each of our Central Florida Vets locations.
Pet Care Center of Apopka, located in Apopka, features Central Florida Vet’s premier pet resort, providing dog boarding and cat boarding, in addition to our full veterinary hospital facilities. While this location is also a full-service veterinary hospital, it has the added advantages of a huge doggy pool and private dog park. Kennels with private patios complete the scene for this amazing dog and cat boarding facility. Learn more on our Pet Care Center of Apopka page.
East Lake Animal Clinic, our facility in Sorrento, FL, is situated in beautiful Lake County and serves the pets of Sorrento, Mt. Dora, and surrounding areas. This animal clinic is known for bringing quality medicine and extended hours to this area. As with River Oaks Animal Hospital and Pet Care Center of Apopka, East Lake Animal Clinic is open a full business day on Saturdays, and clients are always welcome to come from neighboring areas in Tavares, Leesburg, and Paisley.